I thought it was not so terrible to say good-bye to my friend at first. And I did it well, because I didn’t believe it was the last time I meet her. I still believe that I can meet her, though, now I miss her, knowing that she doesn’t live here anymore.
She gave me DVDs of an American sitcom. Now I’m trying to figure them out, but it’s very challenging! But I promise you, I’ll keep trying and the next time I meet you, my English will be much better! (Oops! Hopefully…)
I found a saying by Bertrand Arthur William Russell, “Laughter is the most inexpensive and most effective wonder drug. Laughter is a universal medicine.” How nice this is! In this meaning, learning from those sitcom DVDs is a good way to communicate with native-English speakers, I guess.
It is really sad that I can’t meet my friends for a while. I’ll keep studying English in order to talk with them more the time I meet them again!
-Mu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment