2008-07-21

How Long Does It Take to Master Another Language?

Again, I have not written in this blog for a long time. Also, I have not been studying English much lately. I just did not want to do anything... Gee, this heat!!! I can't stand it anymore.

I watched some DVDs today. I had to study English for a test, though, I did not want to. So I took an easy way out. It's easy listening practice. But, actually, it was not that easy.

I watched "Love Actually" and "Harry Potter". I thought it was a good idea to become accustom to the British accent, but the movies only helped me lose my motivation to study English. I could understand less than 20 percent of what they said.

Whoa... somebody tell me how long it takes to master a language, PLEASE! I thought I studied a lot in the last few months, but it was not enough. Rather, my English seems to have become a bit worse, since I stopped studying. Could I keep my English level till I go to England?

Okay, enough. I wrote a full load of crap today...

No comments: